I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Independence Denied

If any gay person has ever experienced homophobia or has been bashed because of their gender orientation before all this coming out of the closet occurred, Prop8, DOMA, equality and gender issues...assuredly, we can tell you that if there ever was an awareness of our difference, it is now.  Before we could hide it, deny it, or talk ourselves out of physical altercations. But, now, profiling is easy and the chances of discrimination and hatred are blatant.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want to go back in history as far as gay rights go. Besides, I am a woman before my time anyway.  I have always enjoyed my gay freedoms secretly and safely. Today, I have experienced hatred to the maximum level ever possible because of the awareness homophobics have become.

Bashed and discriminated, even sent to prison,  being profiled as a lesbian has cost me my family, profession, my two beautiful sons, $100k inheritance, real property and personal, including my driver's license and many, many, vehicles. 

I have taken advantage of the education system while being raised in California and I have always been a self-made woman. Being an independent person, my motto is, "If you don't do the job yourself, the job doesn't get done!"  Today, my independence has slowly desolved forcing me to seek out assistance from men whose curiosity is peaked when women declare they are not interested in having a relationship. It is a constant fight that saps your energy.

Now that bi-sexual people have so many rights, I get approached constantly by straight couples wanting me to join in their ménage à trois. They sense something different about me and eventually they learn I'm a lesbian.  Many times, I have witnessed men beat up their spouse for failing to seduce me.  If I tell them I don't do men, they take it out on me in some way. 

To spit in the face of the American people, I landed in prison on July 4th. This would be to say, "We will violate all your rights because that is the American way!"  When the lower California Courts convicted me as a sex offender, then denied me access to the courts so that the State of California could not be held accountable for overreaching, I understood it as they're wanting to experiment with reparative therapy. In a small corner of the United States they have  kept me sick with depression, anxiety and self-destructive behavior knowing that I will have to turn to American men to help me.  What else could it be?
Abandoned by the American people while watching others proper, my life has been a big waste of time with potential risks for great bodily harm.  So, you can understand, it is very scary for me to be me when the physical, emotional, and financial abuse has been so intolerable.
 
This July 4th, I get to play in the sewage because the sewer backs up in my makeshift trailer and I get to clean up everyone's feces and urine that is being trampled throughout. This is a result of my being "stuck up" and not freely giving my body to men for their gratification.
  Nuremberg Trial Proceedings Vol. 1 Rules of Procedure

One Woman's Sewer Story Coming Up.  Unbelievable!!!!!  As Mae West use to say, "You can bring your snake over to my house any ol' time."
A flood of shit everywhere.  Happy July 4th 2013. Another year of human stupidity evolving. 
Because stupidity is a priority.

 
Today, Big Government reign is enslaving our freedoms.

It can punish you for your political affiliation...

It can listen in on your personal phone calls, read your emails, spy on your every move without court authorization...


Imagine a human boot standing on our face forever. http://youtu.be/MIuLcrc4b2Y




Big Government reign decides who lives, and who dies.
 
It can even kill you right where you stand, without trial.

Worst of all, it's so easy to get away with.

Take another look above... think about all they've gotten away with... all the blood on their hands.

 




While there are more weighter and urgent matters needed to be resolved in this country, twelve of your 14 judges who have served this year on the most secret court in America are Republicans and half are former prosecutors (Susan Webber Wright of Arkansas, Thomas Hogan of Washington, D.C., Raymond Dearie of New York, Martin Feldman of Louisiana, Mary A. McLaughlin of Pennsylvania, John Bates of Washington, D.C, Roger Vinson of Florida, James Zagel of Illinois, Reggie Walton), your Congressmen (Barton, Joe [R-TX6],  Bridenstine, Jim [R-OK1], Brooks, Mo [R-AL5], Broun, Paul [R-GA10], Duncan, Jeff [R-SC3], Fleming, John [R-LA4], Franks, Trent [R-AZ8], Gohmert, Louie [R-TX1], Hall, Ralph [R-TX4], Harris, Andy [R-MD1], Hultgren, Randy [R-IL14], Johnson, Sam [R-TX3], Jones, Walter [R-NC3], Jordan, Jim [R-OH4], Lankford, James [R-OK5], Meadows, Mark [R-NC11], Neugebauer, Randy [R-TX19], Palazzo, Steven [R-MS4], Pearce, Stevan “Steve” [R-NM2], Pittenger, Robert [R-NC9], Pitts, Joseph [R-PA16], Schweikert, David [R-AZ6], Shuster, Bill [R-PA9], Smith, Christopher “Chris” [R-NJ4], Stockman, Steve [R-TX36], Walberg, Tim [R-MI7], Westmoreland, Lynn [R-GA3], Wolf, Frank [R-VA10]) are busy co-sponsoring a new amendment banning gay marriage.

If other gay people want to get their asses beat, then it's their fight. Not mine anymore. And in the meantime more and more in our community are being hurt and even killed. So, are we supposed to just sit back until it "gets better," or do we start to fight back? I say the latter. I am 56 years old and I went through enough bullshit in my life. I even had to quit high school due to harassment. (I came out at 16). When is it enough? I say NOW!  We are like sitting ducks for bigots and homophobes. Screw that! Half the time the cops don't show up and even when they do, you can see, by their expressions, that they don't give a shit, either!  If it gets to the courts, then they try to downplay hate crimes. 

No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner