I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Volatile Mix: Gay Bashing and Government Proscribed Violence

http://myghetto4u.blogspot.com/
Then a thirty year old female, I was walking down a street in Napa, California on Friday evening when female police officer, Debbie Peecook, decided to arrest me because I looked like a lesbian. Matter of fact, I was arrested over 25 times by the same female officer just for walking down the street. I was not allowed to travel any further than a 2 mile radius of my home without being arrested.

Not satisfied that I was not beaten to death, the female law enforcement officer intended to indirectly cause my death by a third party. Before coercing me to take an illegal plea bargain, Bowman, an instrumental police accomplice from the narcotics division in Napa, California, had drugs smuggled into the jail so that a strip search could be conducted making me line up among other female inmates to take off all my clothes. Eventually, the female officer sent me to prison to get my ass beat. The tests of shame also involved a forensic medical doctor examining my vagina to study the shape of my clitoris.

After "legally" abducting my two minor sons, Peecook then had me sent to Susanville, California, to get my beat there. California officials then ran me out of the State of California by illegally suspending my driver's license, not allowing me an administrative hearing that others are entitled to, and allowing my $100k rightfully inherited trust to be pilfered.

In Klamath Falls, Oregon, after the pilfering of my real property, the female officer had others beat my ass at the High Lake Apartments. The female officer then had others beat my ass at the Harlen Drive property. While forcing me into homelessness, I was indisputably denied housing in trailer parks until I found a trailer park where others are allowed permanent housing. At one point, the Klamath County Sheriff decided to intervene in a civil dispute after I paid rent by running me out of Wiseman's Mobile Home Park.
 
To this day, I am not allowed to retain decent friendships or even a relationship as a lesbian that others are entitled to. In an effort to change me into a straight woman who must respect, admire, adore and service American men who are economically unworthy of such entitlement, I remain a targeted woman receiving ill-treatment by immediate neighbor punks who have caused property damage and other unnecessary and unaffordable costs.

For policymakers developing effective prevention and inter­vention strategies, the combina­tion of individual economic distress and a community’s economic disadvantage in­creases a woman’s risk of intimate violence especially if I refuse to support moochers monetarily or sexually, clean or cook for moochers, and prohibit moochers from invading my isolated home while residing next to the trailer park landlord. The implications for this practice of neglect and depraved indifference under the specific circumstances shows a risk of imprisonment or death for me because my gender orientation peaks the curiosity of straight males.

"IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, MOVE!" IMPLIES U.S. OFFICIALS

Peecook has been influential in the prevalence of all kinds of forms of economic distress to increase the risk of intimate violence against me knowing that intimate violence jumps dramatically when homophobics gang stalk their victims causing financial strain.

Knowing that I was always self-employed, Oregon law enforcement were told to confiscate all of my business vehicles so I would have to depend on and service American men. One KIamath County Sheriff confiscated my residential van and threw my underwear all over the Fairgrounds property. To this day, I am not permitted to travel any further than a 2 mile radius.

I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't break any laws, start any fights, or harm anyone. I simply was open about who I am. And for that, I was ordered to be beaten up by law enforcement and other U.S. officials.

IS THE COMBINATION OF INDIVIDUAL MONEY PROBLEMS AND LIVING IN A TOUGH NEIGHBORHOOD A CATALYST FOR HIGHER LEVELS OF VIOLENCE?

It is a well known fact that violence is more pre­valent and more severe in dis­advantaged neighborhoods. This may be because of the existence of many of the same social problems that increase the risk of street crime in disad­vantaged neighborhoods; for example, a lower degree of social capital to respond to criminal behavior that, when longstanding, leads to a greater tolerance for deviant behavior.

Under­standing the links between these factors should help pol­icymakers and practitioners experiment with personality factors when vulnerable lesbian women do not want to shack up with American men. Yet, the bigotry of Debbie Peecook toward me has influenced offenders to force intimate violence on to me by placing me at the most risk by forcing me to exist in more severe economically disadvantaged neighbor­hoods.

The incidence of violence is exacerbated by economic factors apart from the characteristics of the indi­vidual involved when it is intentional; not the consequence of a failure to identify those who are most vulnerable to such psychologically destructive conditions, but as a matter of a systematic and deliberate practice.

The practice of subjecting me to ignored wrongdoing by Peecook, state officials, and their communities involve harsh and punitive living conditions. The tiny, squalid, neighborhood blocked off from the rest of the city centers on conditions of extreme isolation coupled with additional cruel and degrading punishments inflicted by state officials. Years at a time of prolonged isolation also actively prevents me from receiving treatment from the harm, including trauma, bouts of hysteria and paranoia, severe depression, psychosis, serious self-injury, mutilation, and suicide.

Law enforcement official Debbie Peecook has been provided insights into how social changes cause economic distress that influence violence against me. Peecook knows that women in disadvantaged neighborhoods are more likely to be victimized re­peatedly and be injured by forced domestic partners than women who live in healthy relationships. However, employing strate­gies to prevent and detect economic prac­tices and employment policies do not play an important part in my risk of suffering. Peecook realizes that the severity of violence and living in these circum­stances while worrying about finances has a rate of violence more than three times that of couples with low levels of financial strain.

The Inter-American Commission are able to track the experiences of women in intimate relationships over time and to examine the individual and joint effects of these individual- and neighborhood-level factors at: The Inter-American Commission On Human Rights, Organization Of American States in Washington CASE NO: P-878-09; ICC Communication OTP-CR-886/09.

STATEMENT OF RELATED CASES 
(Catalogs a long list of human rights violations 
show a risk of imprisonment and/or death)

USCA 98-16415; USCA 98-16672; USCA 98-16673; USDC 98-00819; USDC 98-00618; USDC C-04-0610 SBA; USDC CV-F-97-5994 (Napa & Placer County Superior Ct); Court of Appeal-3rd Appell. Dist. 3 Civil C028174; 3 Civil C031259; USDC Civ. S-02-1704-WBS GGH-PS No. MIS S-02-0236 WBS GGH-PS; 9th Circuit Docket No: 03-15084; USDC-CES 04-70711; CV07-06376 SBA; 04-70004; CR-S-05-0120-DAD; U.S. Federal Claims 1:05-cv-01201-LAS; Lassen County Superior Consolidated Judicial District Court: Citation No. 03530; Case No. 26T-260-03; JC 38896; TR060989; TR059474; CR018285; TR050932; CR019489; JC36801; TR070589; TR071517; JC38326; CR 26838; Municipal Court of the City of Klamath Falls, State of Oregon: 06-10002506 (Citation 79135, Docket 0610002506, 05-03405-CV; 0504092CV; 0505141CV; 0704069CV; 0704035CV (06-10002506 Muni)...

 


There Is A Difference Between Homosexuals 
And Pedophiles

DO NOT.  I REPEAT. DO NOT SHARE THIS VIDEO WITH THE PEOPLE OF THESE GROUPS: Faithful Word, Baptist Church, Family Watch International, United Families International, Chalcedon Foundation, Save California,  Traditional Values Coalition, Family Research Institute, The Pray in Jesus Name Project, Family Research Council, American College of Pediatricians, Truth In Action Ministries, American Vision, Sons of Thundr (Faith Baptist Church), Americans for Truth About Homosexuality, H.O.M.E. Heterosexuals Organized for a Moral Environment, Illinois Family Institute, Westboro Baptist Church, Abiding Truth Ministries, Mass Resistance, TC Family (Traverse City Family), Champlin     Parents Action League, You Can Run, But You Cannot Hide, American Family Association, Maiden, Providence Road Baptist Church, Help Rescue Our Children, Torah Jews for Decency, Mission: America, Windsor Hills Baptist Church, American Family Association, True Light Pentecost Church, Tom Brown Ministries, Falls Church, Public Advocate of the United States, Pilgrims Covenant Church, Focus on the Family, James Dobson, David Barton, Michael Brown, Paul Cameron, Lou Engle, Bryan Fischer, Scott Lively, Jason “Molotov” Mitchell, Fred Phelps, Rush Limburgh, Child Protective Services or for that matter, the Pope...

No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner