I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hypocrites Beyond Hypocritical




            Listen to this, than click on this:
                         


Boy Scout Ineligible Volunteer Files (Perversion Files) (1965 – 1985)

Someone please tell me I am not the only one who see hypocricy. 

Top 15 Anti-Gay Activists Caught Being Gay

 
FICTION HAS BECOME FACT
  • Torture: An Action Taken For The Primary Purpose Of Inflicting Physical, Emotional, Economic and Financial Pain

  • Prevailing view among professionals is to probe our bodies and disintegrate our bodily integrity.
http://herecomesthepopo.blogspot.com

No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner