I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Friday, September 28, 2012

Now, I've Heard Everything!


The IACHR calls to mind that it is the State's obligation to investigate such acts of its own accord and to punish those responsible. The Commission also urges the United States of America to immediately and urgently adopt all necessary measures to guarantee the right to life, integrity, and security of the human rights defenders in the country.

As the Commission has noted previously, acts of violence and other attacks perpetrated against human rights defenders not only affect the guarantees that belong to all human beings; they also undermine the fundamental role human rights defenders play in society and contribute to the vulnerability of all those whose rights they champion. The Commission also recalls that the work of human rights defenders is critical for building a solid and lasting democratic society. Human rights defenders play a leading role in the process of seeking to attain the full rule of law and the strengthening of democracy.

So, now, if you'd excuse me, I gotta get home




No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner