I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mob Lynching Is Not An Easy Task To Avoid

As you know, or should have known, we have left off from http://violence-against-womens-act.blogspot.com/, "We Are A Nation of PsychoPaths"


Well, it is that time of the month when I have accumulated (5) 5 gallon buckets of piss and shit. However, since it is 24 degrees and about to snow, U.S. Government officials expect me to lift the buckets (after they have disintegrated my physical health and have weakened my stature), then put them in my van and haul them off to the septic plant. The really great thing that you will find funny is that the roads are slick and if I drive off the side of the highway, the shit and piss will slosh all over my residential van. Since  U.S. officials have discovered that I take showers at our local Klamath County fairgrounds in Oregon, they have locked the doors on me. What does that mean?  It means that I get to sleep in piss and shit. Isn't that funny?


If you don't think that is funny, guess what the Federal Judges have done to me now?  After retaliating against me, using the community to mob lynch me, they decided to sic Bank of America on me. Using their predatory practices, they decided I must be carrying my paperwork up my vagina in order to dispute their debt from seven years ago. Now, you gotta admit, that is funny!

No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner