I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Live For Me!

I've been gay since I was 5 years old. I wouldn't give up my L-rd and Savior for just anybody. I love my G-d with all my heart, soul & mind. For people to use the Bible to condemn me is wrong. I spent years researching the Bible. G-d is silent about that kind of love.


1 John 2:17-18 said it was the end of the world about 2000 years ago. Many people bring up Romans 1 but fail to cite Romans 2. Paul was in prison during most of his tenure. He did not see love relationships. He saw violent men raping other men out of incarcerated frustration. It was all about rape & violence in Sodom & Gomorrah.


In the Old Testament, it is about NOT oppressing the widow, the fatherless, the stranger, & the poor. In the New Testament, it is about treating your neighbor they way you want to be treated.


Straight people have had their chance to show me what's on the other side of the mountain and they have shown me violence, hatred, discrimination & lack of empathy. If the court saw people treating their neighbors the way they want to be treated, maybe the courts would have had more compassion on the majority of California voters.


I feel comfortable & relaxed when I am who I am. So, I have an idea. I won't think about what you do in bed if you don't think about what I do in bed.


Congratulations to all who have found love, endured it through the tough times, and let no man/woman divide it asunder.

No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner