I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Monday, May 19, 2008

Gay Rights vs. Anti-LGBT

To: James Dobson, chairman of the conservative Christian group Focus on the Family; Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council in Washington; Glen Lavy, senior counsel for the Alliance Defense Fund; And to those who think the equal marriage rights have been a hijacked democracy that usurped the will of the people and was an assault on the institution of family and other Anti-LGBT groups who are trying to put an initiative on the California ballot this fall that would amend the state constitution to undo the Supreme Court ruling and ban gay marriages or prohibit equal marriage rights.




As I was desperately looking for comfort when I felt like I was dying, I clung onto & gave a substantial portion of charitable tithings to four churches because the U.S. Government and The People were and still are draining the life out of me while watching my life being torn apart. Todate, I have not been spared from being forced to suffer grief and false hope. And, I have to live like there is no tomorrow while witnessing other people have bright futures.


Yahoo! Search Marketing


Once I counted how many times G-d said in the Bible, "Do not oppress the widow, the fatherless, the stranger, and the poor..." 200 TIMES! (TWO-HUNDREDxxx)! Yet, NO ONE CARES OR IS "OUTRAGED" about the horrors of oppression that beats us down! Matter of fact, they make me feel the world is a better place without me and I don't have the right to live.

The "religious" and the "social conservatives" are a bunch of hypocrites in EVERY MATTER PRESENTED IN THE BIBLE and they are just another agency of people bent on stealing any happiness people try to find. They are the ones who are unhappy in their own marriages. They are probably latent homosexuals. So straight people, go home and beat your wives.








Google


Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner