I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Thursday, May 23, 2013

"BE ALL THAT YOU CAN BE!" Join The Ranks Of Your Military Now

Do you feel like a filthy internal toilet?
Male military personnel and veteran's who oppose government policy will end up in a mental institution.

For Immediate Release: May 22, 2013
https://www.rutherford.org/files_images/general/05-22-2013_Raub_Complaint.pdf

(I am not critical of the U.S. Government. Matter of fact, I believe in equal opportunity violators! Why should I be the only one the U.S. Government has violated?)


Female military personnel and veteran's get to make their vagina all that they want it to be. 

Justice over the doctrine of selfishness

 

No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner