I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Saturday, March 9, 2013

NORTH KOREA AVENGE ME! AVENGE ME!

I am glad to hear I will not die by the torture and murder sanctioned by US government officials that they so hoped.  This is what they are going to get for ignoring, targeting and retaliating against me for 20 years. This is what they are going to get for making me live in terror and fear for 20 years. This is what they are going to get for "legally" abducting our children and brainwashing them. This is what they are going to get for robbing me of my life and forcing me to live in isolated ghettos, for indoctrinating my children against me and crippling my emotions and theirs. 

All of the matters not listed here: For these reasons in YOUR lies and secrecy, this is what your going to get, all of you: all of the thousands of agencies I've contacted without a single shred of human support to thrive in this filthy of an existence, those who turned your faces from my cries!  
Foreign obstacle shit disturbing twerp was told to leave in driveway

"FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR GOD!" IMPLIES U.S. GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AND THEIR SHIT DISTURBING TWERPS. 






The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything"—Albert Einstein

This is what the United States of America is going to get for messing with G-d's People.


No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner