I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Friday, January 11, 2013

Thank you so much Jeremy and Kathryn Medlen.....


http://www.thepetitionsite.com/999/993/014/should-pet-owners-receive-more-than-market-value-damages/
 
Thank you so much Jeremy and Kathryn Medlen for taking your dog case to the Texas Supreme Court. 

My dog Chrunchy was also in the same situation where she was euthanized after being picked up.  At first I saw her in a local newspaper to be adopted out but after contacting the animal shelter was told she was put down. Chrunchy was a beautiful dog. She helped me train my wild horses by going into the woods and scaring out the deer so my Mustangs wouldn't get spooked. 

At one point, the neighbors were fighting terribly and she ran out into the street and got hit by a truck. I prayed her back to life. That was ten years ago. I still miss her. 






Today, I own a service/therapy Chihuahua and three Mustangs that are also service animals. I can wrap my Chihuahua around my neck and lower lumbar. Because Bing-Bing is from Mexico, his body temperature is like a hot water bottle. 








Since one of my businesses is for horse shoeing and trimming hooves, my Mustangs keep me in practice. Also they have saved my life in one of the worse human right violations in the U.S.A. I'm sorry about your beloved do.









 

No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner