I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Monday, December 3, 2012

Deliberate and Depraved Indifference


They are never happy until something terrible happens! 

I think the Inter-American Commission skipped over my case: Organization Of American States CASE NO.: P-878-09; ICC Communication OTP-CR-886/09

Sometime ago the Appellate Court in Florida held "there is no statute of limitations on fraud to set aside an adoption". The cases we are relying on to set aside the adoption are: Kupec v. Cooper, 593 So. 2d 1176, (Fla 5th DCA 1992) "Florida courts need to adhere to or enforce the adoptive status or the rights flowing therefrom when the adoption is repugnant to the laws or policies of Florida.", Tsilidis v. Pedakis, 132 So.2d 9 (Fla 1st DCA 1961), Kupec v. Cooper, above. Adoption Hot Line, Inc. v. HRS, 385 So. 2d 682 (Fla 3rd DCA 1980); Trushin v. State of Florida., 475 S.2d 1290 (Fla. 3rd DCA 1985). 




Fla. Man Sues To Annul His Adoption






















Evidence of my neglect:
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equestrian-Travel-Mall-and-Legal-Services/188753521209199

I thought I lost these photos. They were sent to the Inter-American Commission for proof that I was a terrible mother.

It would not have mattered if I had these photos to prove competence as a mom. The US Government was bent on abducting my sons because I had no support and no one does anything about human right violations until a full blown catastrophe happens.

Why Are Men So Destructive?

Garbage and graffiti everywhere in Klamath Falls, Oregon. We have more unsolved murders than anywhere because state judges are unfair and make the youth and others not have any pride in their community. 

The reason there is so much drug induced people in the state of Oregon is because they see there is no hope. They are smarter than I am because for over 20+ years I have been battling civil and human right violations when I should know there is no hope also. 

The people of Klamath Falls, Oregon are prehistoric. They have no respect for others and the judges and cops don't care! 

 No pride in their own backyard even. While Klamath County Code Enforcement were after me for "illegally" camping, many, many, others were illegally camping. While the police and code enforcement were after me for pettiness, many murders were taking place. They were after me because they know women have no rights in this part of the woods.

 
 




No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner