I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Sick Deliberate Evil Of American Citizens


My friend, Mirah Riben, asked: "If you could go back in time and change one thing in your life, what would it be?"


I have no regrets whatsoever and I've learned through life's hard knocks, not to be sorry about anything either.

I have learned what goes around, comes around, which is far worse than anything. Since they took my sons, I've watched 911 take place and the economy slump. 

This is for my solo legal battles for over 20+ years while hooligans have menaced the living daylights out of me. My calls for 911 in all the highest courts in the land have gone unheard and the damages have continued until this very day. The physical brutality of the cops ordered by state and federal judges will be repaid to this nation for not coming together and doing the moral thing. I don't care if I win 5,000,000.00. I am sick of their fucking evil and this country will continue to pay for denying good decent mothers of their children.

We as women can be easily swayed with coercion. Why should we constantly be looking over our backs? Women should have the right to trust people. It shouldn't have to be our battle just because cowardly men are incapable of realizing the harm.

There is no where to run in the USA. I am Jewish and if I were in Europe at the time of the Holocaust, I would have perished because I would have never believed people were capable of such evil.

G-d has promised in the Bible (In 100's of statements) what comes around, goes around. Sadly, I have just recently learned that the Nazi commanders were not only prosecuted and executed for war crimes, but the German nation itself suffered atrocities when millions of women were gang raped by the Russians.

No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner