I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cops and Judges Stalk, Torment and Harass Face Book Member



Guess what the FB police and the gov't just did to me on FB? Can you tell me your opinion?
I was creating a Polar Bear party for my son, Nicholas, because his birthday is coming up on 12/18


9:53am
Anonymous
what did they do

9:54am
Kini Cosma
So, I created an event on FB and was going to dress up all my FB friends, including you, in a cute little polarbear costumes and do some other stuff. It was going to be so cute
Son of a bitches, deleted my event

9:54am
Anonymous
your son may have done this to you.....

9:55am
Kini Cosma
Anyway, would you have been offended?
Nicholas can't get in my account to delete anything
I think it was my girlfriend, the bitch
9:56am
Anonymous
well then...she is to blame....sorry

9:56am
Kini Cosma
Yeah, I don't think it was Nicholas who complained. It would have been Matthew because he doesn't have anything else better to do

9:57am
Anonymous
there is nothing you can do about it until you fix your relationship...end of story

9:57am
Kini Cosma
Still, doesn't give anyone the right to delete my FB event

9:58am
Anonymous
Kini..can't help you on this one....so sorry someone did this to you
I am so used to being demonized I don't even try with those in my families who don't like me..am over trying to get their approval..
too toxic for me
BREEDING TO ROB KINI COSMA OF ALL HER RIGHTS

10:00am
Kini Cosma
Well, you are lucky. You can get away from them. My family consists of cops, judges, and I can't get away from them cuz they have the power to stalk and menace me.
Guess what they did last week?
They are using another punk where I live to harass me
This one gets to drive around all night long without a muffler, park right up to my bedroom window and scream stuff within my hearing range

10:02am
Anonymous
u have some serious problems...way beyond me...too sick for me too....

10:02am
Kini Cosma
He backed into my vehicle and I had to write to a judge because of the damages
So, naturally, I withheld the rent

10:03am
Anonymous
well..I can't help you one bit this this crap...it is depressing to say the least

10:03am
Kini Cosma
Yep.

10:03am
Anonymous
I have so many of my own probs at the moment it's all I can do to handle mine...

10:04am
Kini Cosma
They are going to assassinate me. Just watch when you don't hear me on FB anymore
I gotta go to Walmart to pick up some paste to finish the rest of my wall papering. This is how they teach kids now a days with their sick computer assassination games. Trust me, no one will ever be playing those sicko games with me.

ANY THING THEY CAN DO TO ROB A WOMAN OF HER LIFE, THE FILTHY SICKOS WILL DO TO FUCK ONE WOMAN IN HER ASS SO MANY TIMES SHE WILL BE DISABLED FOR LIFE OR FORCED TO COMMIT SUICIDE. IN OREGON, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DIE. THEY WOULD EVEN VIOLATE THOSE RIGHTS IF THEY COULD.

Update: ( 11/15/12  6:54 pm ) They put my event back on FB after I ran around the internet wailing my tonsils out about how they are now isolating me from giving my son a birthday party. Ain't that 'bout a b i t c h?

No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner