I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ban Unnecessary Surveillance By Making It Necessary

Privacy is eroding fast as technology offers government increasing ways to track and spy on citizens. The Washington Post reported there are 3,984 federal, state and local organizations working on domestic counter-terrorism. 

Read more from Bill Quigley at >>>>>> Thirteen Ways Government Tracks Us 



Google Inc. co-founder Sergey Brin said threats to freedom of the Internet comes from a combination of factors, including increasing efforts by governments to control access and communication by their citizens.  Brin was quoted as saying. "I am more worried than I have been in the past. It's scary."

I would suggest that everybody give our paranoid government a run for their money.  Do what I do.   Romans 7:14-20: (15)  For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do. (16) If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good. (17) But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. (18) For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. (19) For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice. (20) Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. 

You want and need an alibi in the event you are wrongfully accused of violating the Patriot Act. 

  1. Email everyone about ALL your activities (mostly write about the offenses people do to you)        
  2. When you are on your cell phone, make sure you talk about all the offenses people do to you.
  3. Write complaints of faulty products or rude services you received from companies.
  • Corporate headquarters 
  • Government entities who are immune from prosecution.

      4.  Set up your recorder or message service and call all day long to tell about road ragers, vehicles that tailgate you.  Consider these little communications as entries to your diary.
I know it sounds like I'm trying to make a trouble maker out of you, but, look at all the women who have been raped in the military. They have been considered, "crazy," ”psyco jizz gobbler” and “slam pigs.”
       5.  You know how local, state, and federal authorities enjoy monitoring Facebook?  Just make sure your posts are complaining. And, pick your nose so when they turn on your web cam you creep them out!
       6. What good is it to sign privacy documents at your hospital or doctors office when law enforcement can sift through them when their curiosity peaks?  May as well let everyone see them. Don't sign them. That way if something happens, you may have an iota of a chance if a honest investigator comes snooping around your medical records.  Matter of fact, these days when anyone asks you to sign a "confidentiality" agreement, be certain it is a way they are preparing to coverup some evil deed they are up to.
       7.  Always carry your cell phone, turned on, around with you. Why should you be the fugitive?  That way, law enforcement can always contact you for questioning and you won't be surprised when they pop up out of nowhere to arrest you for a traffic ticket warrant.
     
     As you know, this country is doomed to mental illnesses: Alzheimer, dementia, psychopaths...How can it be avoided with so much psychological abuse from bullies and their run around?  It may be another decade until women are considered sane anyway. We may as well stay at the front of the military frontlines; mental illness is contagious. 


>>>>>>;Rape victims say military labels them 'crazy' - CNN.com

     Kate Weber says she tried to report a rape but was told to be quiet and not tell anyone. See: Rape in the US military: 'You're just a private, you're probably just a little slut' - video. 
    
     Prove to the trackers, rapists, tracers, slut-shamers in the US and other stalkers, you have nothing to hide and you are not afraid. Tell them, you will stand your ground!  
<<<<<<How the US Uses Sexual Humiliation as a Political Tool to Control the Masses
>>>>>>Step Right Up To The Pedestal Of Brothels (Oh. How embarrassing)  The U.S. Secret Service agents accused of misconduct in a Cartagena, Colombia, brothel revealed their identities by bragging about their connection to President Obama


To see more of how the US Government works to destroy it's civilization, click here. Then we wonder why we are having 911's. 


No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner