I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Where Did My Religious Medallion Go?

It has been ruled legally that an inmate, prospective convict, or questionable suspect, is permitted to wear their religious medallions in jail (within reason). Once during a wrongful incarceration in Lassen County, California, I was wearing a tiny Star of David on a delicate 28 gage filigree 14k gold womens necklace. Regardless, the jailer confiscated my jewelry indicating that I could hang myself with the chain but that I could keep the Star of David only. I don't remember whatever happened to my necklace. If anyone sees it or finds it, please return it to me. Greatly, appreciated. Kini 


No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner