I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Spreading Of Deadly Diseases By U.S. Officials

As you know local, state, and federal officials (the U.S. Government 'officials') have targeted this author (me) by using punks with a penis to menace and drive me from city to city, state to state. They have also used individuals without a penis to perjure and lie in an effort to cause extreme mental and emotional anguish to successfully incarcerate me. They have invalidated all of my legal activities others are entitled to by rendering them criminal. 


USING THE VULNERABLE TO ENCOURAGE PHYSICAL ALTERCATIONS FOR THEIR AMUSEMENT-As you know from http://judiciary.zoomshare.com and from the courts, U.S. official have used the menacing punks to pick a fight with Kini, this author,  in an effort to force her to sucome to the filth of American men. In retaliation, Federal judges have insisted that she listen to the spirit of the law so that she will be sent to mental institutions. To this day, U.S. officials have forced her to live in a fog using menacing punks to stalk her.  


Officials have severely crippled my very difficult work  http://appeals4justice.zoomshare.com/files/Resumes.pdf  (even while bearing children), forcing me to live in a state of continued physical torture, mental and emotional abuse, anguish and oppression  for over 25 years.

Finally, after many years of searching, I found a market that could give me a chance to revive.  Trustingly and under duress, I was compelled to grovel to a sub-human individual with a penis.  I revealed my marketing plan urgently trying to explain my effort to move off  his property.  Knowing I was going to host a screening at a local taco shop on March 23, 2012,  the sub-human individual with a penis' informed another abusive individual with a penis' to visit the taco shop and use his intimidation to degrade and humiliate me in order that I experience additional extreme outrage. 

The pattern of abuse by officials have always been to intrude on my employment, forcing me to become paralyzed with trauma. This has been their assurance to send me to jail.  Patterns of abusive tactics at http://judiciary.zoomshare.com.


If you want to continue to let the disease spread, sit back and do nothing as you have done for the last 25 years.  Otherwise, you have no other choice but to Occupy (where ever) or raise up mentally ill children. BEWARE, you are dealing with the most sickest, sicko, psychopaths ever.  The ones who make everything so ugly: The ones who take the 5th and are immune to criminal liability.


How the US Uses Sexual Humiliation as a Political Tool to Control the Masses


Step Right Up To The Brothel Pedestal 

No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner