I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Eliminating Homosexuality Won't Make The Debris Go Away



I just wanted to thank all the right-wingers; The question seems to be, "I'm required to go on a trip for work and they are putting people together as roommates for hotel. What is the right way to remind HR that I don't want to room with the same or opposite sex?"


Since all of this controversy about homosexuality came into the lime light, I am now acutely aware of my sexuality. When I use a public bathroom (The one that says, "Women"), my subconcious is aware of my environment. Is the lady in the stall next to me using the wax paper provided for the seats. If so, will the wax paper absorb the urine left by the previous user who stands while peeing?  When she rips toilet paper from the roll, how many plys does it sound like she's unraveling?  Do I hear "her" wash her hands?  Is she talented when she wipes herself? Why does she have to wash her hands if she didn't touch anything?  Should I wash my hands or pull wax paper out just to sound off when I have to confront the ladies on my exit?  Maybe I can finish first then run out so I don't have to look them in the eye.


Why do men scratch their weenies? Do they have VD or crabs? I'm always wanting to blurt out those questions. Thank you so much right-wingers for shining the light on my surroundings.

No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner