I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Under Whose Authority Are You Married?

Calibration Of Harm

How much longer will it be until I can recover from police brutality?
How much longer will it be until I can recover from judicial abuse?
How much longer will it be until I can recover from the harassment of their American punks, hooligans, informants, those of low mental acumen, and common banality?
How much longer will it be until I can recover from the grand-theft larceny of my $100k rightfully inherited trust?
How much longer will it be until I can recover from the unfair competition?
How much longer will it be until I can recover from a larceny driven society?
How much longer will it be until I can recover from the severe forms of blatant discrimination?
How much longer will it be until I can recover from malicious prosecutions?
How much longer will it be until I can recover from slander and libel of the highest degree?
How much longer will it be until I can recover from the loss of my California/Oregon drivers license?
How much longer will it be until I can recover from the loss of personal property?
How much longer will it be until I can recover from the loss of real property?
How much longer will it be until I can recover from the loss of ALL my business ventures?
How much longer will it be until I can recover from the loss of all my business equipment?
How much longer will it be until I can recover from the loss of dwindling years, days, and hours of my life?
How much longer will it be until I can recover from the loss of consortium?
How much longer will it be until I can recover from the loss of my children?
How much longer will it be until I can recover from U.S. Government retaliation?
How much longer will it be until I can recover from having to pay a student loan in a law education that has resulted in all of this grief?
How much longer will it be until I can recover from isolation, abandonment, and neglect?
How much longer will it be until I can recover from having to depend on and service American men for virtually no cost to the man?
How much longer will it by until I can recover from the Jewish Problem?
How much longer will it be until I can recover from the loss of all legal activities now deemed illegal? How much longer will it be until I can start a new life?
How much longer will it be until someone recognizes my heavenly value in Christ Jesus and my earthly value?

Your Pastors and Preachers have been UNSUCCESSFUL at teaching "the flocks" the innate sense of right and wrong! They are no where perfect when it comes to "treating your neighbor the way you want to be treated!"

The marriage of these People, whose behavior I have observed as role models for Jesus, could not possibly be authorized by Jesus! The marriage of "straight people" are authorized by the Lord of Blasphemy.

My L-rd, Messiah, and Savior who remains the Jewish Rabbi I've known throughout my life would be disgusted with the "Christians" I have come to know in America. But He answered and said, "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Matthew 15:24

According to Proverbs 6:16-19 this does not stop the "Christians" from the six things the LORD HATES, seven that are DETESTABLE to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.

Galatians 5:22 love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
quiet mind, kind acts, well-doing, Longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness. The graces which relate to others like t
emperance. Or self-control. The last fruit looks to oneself. It implies not only abstinence from injurious drinks and food, but control of the temper, the tongue, the desires, the passion for money or power. Where are these qualities? Find out at http://judiciary.zoomshare.com

Those who spend all their energy on battles but who neglect the "least" of us are like 1 Corinthians 13 because Paul said, "If I speak in the tongues
of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. Where are these qualities? Find out at http://judiciary.zoomshare.com

Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Where are these qualities? Find out at http://judiciary.zoomshare.com

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears.

When I was a child, I talked like a child. I thought like a child. I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." -Rabbi Paul of Taurus- . Where are these qualities? Find out at http://judiciary.zoomshare.com


No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner