I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Who Loves Who More

To all those lucky in love

Lyrics by THOMPSON SQUARE

A little house
A solid roof
Where our world is almost trouble proof
But I'm heading off
To the reason I gotta leave you waving goodbye
It's a good job, good pay
But a long run in a rat race
Working overtime
In the grit and grime
I just can't wait to get back
To where the issue is
Who loves who more
You say you do
I say I do
You say that's true
But baby who's keeping score
Cause I win and you win
When it's who loves who more

The whistle blows
I hit the road
Stop along the way to buy roses
I can hardly wait
Til' the minute I can walk it in
And see you smile
Back at home you're cooking up
Something that you know I love
Baby pour the wine
And I'll hit the lights
Then you and me'll get tangled in a heated little battle of

More than I do baby
I'm loving the way we go back and forth
And around and Around

You say you do and I say I do and you say that's true but baby
A little house, solid roof The worlds almost trouble proof



No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner