I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Zetta Not!

It is a well known fact that Michael Douglas is a self-described "sex addict" (google it). 

Goes to show promiscuity is the culprit for "throat cancer". 

You ask a straight woman if she is a lesbian and she will answer, "No. I don't like pussy, not even my own!" 

Lesbians like their stuff and take good care of it. The difference between a straight woman and a lesbian woman is quite certain. Our "pussy" is our pride and joy and the straight woman's pride and joy is a man's pecker. If this statement is offensive to anyone, excuse me!



No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner