I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Monday, November 5, 2012

The People In NJ and NY Are Predominately Jewish

Seems to me the divine message was to outst Jewish people. For instance, why was a jewish couple killed instead of a gay one; http://www.nj.com/ews/index.ssf/2012/10/randolph_couple_kiled_in_hurr.html

Stand Up To Religious Freedom By Listening To Rabbi Leiter.
Take notice of his humble, calm, sweet voice. Throughout my civil and human right violations, I have heard this tone while they have been fucking the life out of me.



Its the end of the world! Its the end of the world!

According to 1 John 2:17-18, it was the end of the world 2,000 years ago:  "And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth forever. Little children, it is the last time; and as ye have hear that antichrist shall come even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner