I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Monday, July 30, 2012

Some Adoptees Grow Up To Be Talented And Gifted

I am involved with many adoptee groups. There are adult adoptees advocating for change, statewide adoption reform fighting the Unsealed Initiative, adoption counselors, adoption healing networks, and adoption reunion stories. The following author and singer songwriter was an adopted person who is passionate about bringing awareness to others surrounding these issues. 


Even though my sons were NEVER FREELY RELINQUISHED, I feel as though I am an adoptee because I go through the same emotional problems as an adoptee.



These are my sons, Nicholas and Matthew. Do they seem abused to you?




Thank you, Zara Phillips, for being our friend on Facebook.






No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner