I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Sunday, January 15, 2012

When Ordinary People Say "No" To Injustice...


For years, I have done all of this. The corrupt judicial system can make these kinds of atrocities happen to anyone! This is what happens when Americans ignore our cases!

"When ordinary people say "no" to injustice, the world changes. It does not change without effort; meaningful change requires collective action, vision, and organization. Change under the law requires strategy and great attorneys. But without the courage of ordinary people who refuse to accept inequality, change is not possible." Kevin M. Cathcart, Executive Director of Lambda Legal


No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner