I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Monday, January 23, 2012

A Website That May Save Your Life From Bullies And Abusers

Everybody pout your lower lip, point to your weeny, and cry out, "Oooooooooooooo!"






Proposition 8 Supporters to Appeal to U.S. Supreme Court








"Ssssshhhh! Don't tell anyone but can I join in, girls? You can't tell on me anyway because your thinking is so convoluted!"

To all my "sane" LGBT friends. I have found some very important research on a science that will help people cope with bullies and other abusive authoritative figures in your workplace and all around. I truly believe this will help people survive. http://nachash.blogspot.com/








Meanwhile, please keep praying for the remarkable recovery of Gabriel Giffords

No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner