I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Holidays From The Disenfranchised Hebrew American


Happy Holidays To All Of Those Who Are Fortunate To Have A Family!

Unfortunately, the Common Nazi's of the United States Government wiped out my family and terminated my life with cruel and unusual punishment. If you don't believe me, check out my website where I have uploaded many legal papers at http://judiciary.zoomshare.com

I just learned about a horrific situation happening in Ecuador, where illegal clinics are holding young women captive to be raped, tortured, starved and beaten by so-called "health care professionals." Why? To cure them of the "illness" of being lesbian. I just signed a letter to the president of Ecuador, Rafael Correa -- who has stood up for gay rights in the past -- to use his Constitutional authority to shut down these scandalous clinics.

If you're with me, help fight back against this disgrace. All Out is working with folks on the ground in Ecuador to make sure that the president hears this outcry from all over the world.

Will you take a minute to add your voice?

www.allout.org/ecuadorclinics

No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner