I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To Do Headline Animator

I'm A Big Dufus And I Don't Know What To DoNine More To Come

Land o' the Nephilim

Prison Prep 101

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"Giving 'Em Hope: The It Gets Better Project"





The idea, they say, is simple: Videos featuring LGBT adults sharing their personal experiences talk directly to LGBT youth to show them that life usually improves immensely for LGBT people as they get older.

Harvey Milk once said, "You've gotta give 'em hope." Yet, for 15 years no one has given me any hope except FALSE HOPE! The youth at risk for suicide who can no longer tolerate any more abuse including youth like Seth, Asher, Billy, Tyler, and Raymond need to know that they are not alone. Do you want me to mentor those with lies, deceit, politics while they lead their lives in blind faith?

For 15 years the ACLU staff at their Washington Legislative Office ignored Kini's pleas of bigotry, hatred, injustice, humiliation, harassment, abuse, lack of respect and dignity, targeted malice and vindictive prosecution. Do you want me to tell them they'll be okay and it gets better while suffering years of abuse and being outed to other communities while the criminal slander and libel esculates to community aggression for viligante justice?

They need to know that they will be okay and that people will love them for who they are? Who should I say are the role models for these preventable tragedies?

Just a month ago, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor went to Napa, California where this bigotry and hatred started. The retired Justice spoke at the conference about human rights. Do you think the local politicians gave a rats ass? They were happy the Silverado Club was occupied at $ a seat is all.

Should I tell them The Give a Damn Campaign has ignored me with all the rest at of the human rights watch groups while watching the vulnerable agonize under hostile environments! (http://judiciary.zoomshare.com/files/EmailList.html)

Should I tell them I only get a seldom few signatures on my Petitions I ping all over the universe? ("I Have Fallen Down And They Won't Let Me Get Up! at http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/i-have-fallen-and-cannot-get-up/)

Or, maybe I should tell them that the community is trying to commit me to a mental institution over a dog scratch because I decided to sue them. The best part about it getting better is when you have to situate whatever is left of you personal property so the hooligans won't inadvertently "inherit" it when the police decide to kick in their "creative" supervisory skills and arbitrarily arrest me. That way, after years of abuse and Court complaints they can be ignored while being displaced! This is so the U.U.U.and U.S. Government can say, "Address Unknown!"

I can no longer understand logical reasoning according to your standards. But, if it prevents a suicide, I'll make a video sharing my personal experiences! Yep! Only 15 more years and it will get better. Let me just give you a few links so the, "Giving 'Em Hope: The It Gets Better Project" can thrive like I have.

The impunity for potential human rights abuses harms our national values, and our interests. HOW AND WHEN will Oregon rule on promoting equality for women?

http://judiciary.zoomshare.com/files/REAL_PETITION_FOR_REVIEW2.pdf (12 pages)

http://judiciary.zoomshare.com/files/TORTURE.pdf (40 PAGES)

HOW AND WHEN WILL THE INTERNATIONAL COURTS RULE?
http://judiciary.zoomshare.com/files/OBSTRUCTION.pdf
http://www.judiciary.zoomshare.com/files/Predator_Clause.pdf
http://judiciary.zoomshare.com/files/International_Petition.pdf (43 pages)
http://appeals4justice.zoomshare.com/files/Appellants_Brief.pdf

These cases presents a painful conflict between human rights, civil and political rights; economic, social, and cultural rights; racial discrimination; children's rights; women's rights; and torture. Respectively, these cases have been ignored too long!

The Defendants and other U.S. reps in the case concerning Kini Cosma of Equestrian Travel Mall and Legal Services at http://judiciary.zoomshare.com are unwilling to confront the climate of abuse and the unfair pattern of unreasonableness. There have been no informal attempts to seek a resolution to the inherent bigotry and hatred.


It is time the active participants be brought to justice in the European Court of Justice, the Inter-American Commission on Human Right (Organization of American States in Washington, DC), the International Criminal Court or any other Court recognizing the importance of these matters!

Kini from Equestrian Travel Mall and Legal Services

No comments:

Make money working from home by finding projects matching your skills

Freelance JobsPowered by
banner